• Thank you for your diligent work on my divorce case, you have given me great service in this matter. I will always speak highly on behalf of your firm. K.C. (Representation of Husband in a divorce)
• Just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done for Elaine and myself. We both appreciate everything… It was a pleasure having you for my attorney. P.S. Also, convey my gratitude to Cynthia. D.K. (Representation of Guardian in a guardianship matter)
• I would like to say thank you for all your professional help. Your assistance in this matter was greatly appreciated. H. F. (Representation of Wife in obtaining a Final Restraining Order)
• Thank you for all your help in my daughter’s case, and for accepting my payments in this manner. D.R. (Representation of Wife in a divorce)
• Thank you so much for all your help. You are wonderful. W. K. (Representation of Buyers in purchase of a residence)
• I want to thank you for being there for me. N.C. (Representation of a party in commercial litigation)
• We just wanted to say thank you for all your professionalism and all the extras you did for us on our closing. You both made a daunting experience somewhat easy and we appreciate it. D.W. (Representation of Buyer in purchase of residence).
• I write to thank you for the great professionalism exhibited by you in fulfilling your role as assigned counsel. It goes without saying that without your aid, this court’s “incapacity” calendar would be seriously “backlogged”. Due to your efforts and aid, all of the incapacity matters before the court are completed within appropriate time frames… Peter B. Cooper, JSC
• I thank you for your commitment and dedication to the Alternatives to Domestic Violence Advisory Board. Your diligence, outstanding service, and enthusiasm increase the effectiveness of our programs, and ensure that we maintain our important connection with the community. I am grateful for your wonderful leadership and the value of our ongoing partnership. Dennis McNerney, County Executive
• I wanted to say thank you again for all that you have done on behalf of my legal matters. Your advice, emotional support and counsel were outstanding. What I endured was most definitely a life experience. I have learned a great deal about myself through this experience. I owe much to you and Cynthia. You saved my home and my business and you offered excellent advice from the beginning through the end. I want to thank Cynthia for her patience with me. Even my ex wife commented how good you were. I will most definitely recommend you. Thank you again. J.B. (Representation of Husband in a divorce action and sale of residence)
• Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. God bless you and your family. N.C. (Representation of victim of domestic violence – obtained Final Restraining Order)
• You represented my son, C.J. on a municipal court matter in River Vale several months ago. I wanted to tell you that you did the best job of any Public Defender C. had (he has had many unfortunately) and I appreciate it. You were well prepared and cared about what happened. H.J. (Representation of Defendant in Municipal Court)
• Thank you for making things easy during these troubled times. A.D. (Representation in Guardianship matter)
• I’m writing you this letter to thank you. Words cannot express my appreciation for your patience and your time. I want you to know you’ve made a difference in my life by helping me feel confident and safe during a difficult time. You are a nice person and a gentleman. I feel lucky you were there to help me. Life is too good right now to consider going backwards. Thank you for being a big part of that, Thank you. S.J. (Representation of victim of domestic violence – obtained Final Restraining Order)
• I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all you have done so far, I know there is a long way to go still, however, considering the frustrations I have experienced during the prior eight (8) years with attempting to get answers, you have provided a degree of comfort and confidence that I have not felt before. It impressed me a great deal when you called me on the weekend to provide an update to me. Thank you again Mr. Kaplan for meeting expectations and providing counsel. L.L. (Representation of Father in international custody dispute)
• Thank you so much for your great advice and voice of reason during such a traumatic time of my life. I can say that I feel satisfied with what I’m “walking” away with. You are a great attorney and friend/advisor! I will keep in touch! M.V. (Representation of Wife in a divorce)
• I was overwhelmed with the kindness you and Cynthia provided at a difficult time. You have impressed me from the start and I applaud you for being just “you”. You, your precious family and staff especially Cynthia are in my prayers and special thoughts. A huge thank you. S.C. (Representation of Wife in a divorce)
• Thank you, again, for taking time to talk to me about our son’s situation (C.T.) We feel very confident to have you, as I’m sure we will need your services at some point in the future. J.T. (Representation of Defendant in Municipal Court)
• I usually don’t run out of words to say but I am speechless. Two words I will never forget to say are “Thank You”. With all my love and many thanks. J.P. (Representation of Husband in a divorce)
• I’d just like to thank you and your staff again for all your hard work and patience in getting my problem resolved. Hopefully, we won’t have to go through this again! Thanks again. P.H. (Representation of Wife in a divorce and on post divorce issues)
• I told you this would be a tough one… thanks for your patience and advice. D. & R. O. (Representation of Buyers in purchase of real estate)
• Thank you so much for everything you did for N. and I these past 2 years. I always felt better when you would reassure me everything would be alright. Especially the days in court, when you walked in I knew everything would be fine and I was more confident when you were there. Ira you are a great attorney, you are very honest and fair and I appreciate that, I know where to come for legal advice in the future, it will be you. Thank you again, I will never forget what you did for me and hope to keep in touch with you. M.T. (Representation of Wife in resolving post divorce issues)
• I am so grateful you were recommended to C. and me, at a most difficult time involving a situation we had to face head on. Please accept my appreciation for your reassurance and guidance from May 2nd when we first met, to the May 16th “battleground” in court and the positive outcome. P.L. (Representation of victim of domestic violence – obtained Final Restraining Order)
• Thank you so much for your help. You were tremendous. Here’s a token of my appreciation. I hope you like it. Looking forward to doing business with you. I. C. (Representation in claim against Condominium Association)
• We greatly appreciate all the time you have invested in helping our family. You are truly a selfless individual and you are to be commended for the personal attention each one of your cases receives. We thank you and will never forget.
• I want to thank you for all of your help as well as your assistant, Cynthia, who always seemed to calm me down when you were out doing what you do best. So far the relationship between J. and I has been civil since the last court appearance and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to stay that way. M.C. (Representation of Wife on post divorce issues)
Click here to see what some of our customers have said about us.
By clicking on any of the following links, you will leave IraKaplanlaw Home Page and access an external Web site that IraKaplanlaw does not control. IraKaplanlaw cannot attest to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information provided by the linked sites. Linking to a Web site does not constitute an endorsement of any of the products or information presented on the site by IraKaplanlaw or any of its employees.
Law Offices of Ira C. Kaplan, P.C
190 Moore Street, Suite 430
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tel: (201) 457-9090
Fax: (201) 457-1414