Ira C. Kaplan served as Planning Board Member with the Planning Board in River Vale, New Jersey.
Representation of Lenders
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
For over 20 years Ira C. Kaplan, Esq. has represented clients in connection with the purchase, sale, lease and refinance of commercial strip centers and office buildings. The firm has also represented clients in connection with tax appeals and other land use issues.
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
Ira C. Kaplan represents both buyers and sellers of single family homes, condominiums and cooperatives. He regularly represent homeowners in connection with the refinance of their property or the transfer of same for estate purposes. In both aspects of the real estate practice, Mr. Kaplan represents clients with respect to the following:
- • Negotiation and Preparation of Purchase and Sale Agreements – Commercial and Residential
- • Negotiation and Preparation of Commercial and Residential Leases.
- • Negotiation of Short Sales
- • Representation of Lenders and Borrowers in Foreclosure of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
- • Structure of Section 1031 Tax Free Exchanges